- AndyCabinet offeres one year of warranty from the date of purchased.
This Warranty Covers:
- AndyCabinet warrants its parts and products to be free of substantial defects in materials and workmanship from the original date of purchase under normal home use. This warranty is offered only to the original consumer purchaser and may not be transferred.
- During the warranty period, AndyCabinet will repair or replace any part or product that proves to have substantial defects in materials or workmanship. Some replacement parts are subject to availability, and may differ from those originally supplied. AndyCabinet reserves the right to change specifications in design and materials without notice and with no obligation to retrofit products we previously manufactured.
- Cabinet Doors are 42" tall or 24" wide and over carry no guarantees against warpage. Warpage or alignment of less than 1/4" is not considered a defect.
- Natural wood may vary in texture, color and wood grain, and exhibit subtle change as the age. Depending on the wood characteristics, the age of a sample and the environment of the showroom, samples will show some degree of variation from new product. In addition, you should not expect all doors, drawer fronts, trim, molding to match exactly in either finish or grain. Variation in wood is normal and unavoidable. In addition, it is not possible to exactly match our colors in printed materials. Therefore, you should view the actual samples when making your color selection.
This Warranty Does Not Cover:
- This warranty does not cover any problems or damage which result from improper transportation, improper installation, mishandling, misuse, abuse, neglect, abnormal use, commercial use, improper maintenance, unauthorized repair or install, accidents, fire, earthquakes or floods.
- This warranty and any applicable implied warranties do not cover incidental or consequential damages arising from any defects in the product, such as labor charges for installation or removal of the product or any associated products.
- This warranty does not cover defects or damage caused by normal wear & tear, alterations, environmental conditions, humidity absorption, or mold. In addition, variations in wood grain, finish color, aging or other natural wood and stain characteristics are not considered defects and are not covered by this warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidentalor consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
- This warranty excludes: Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement as well as any other kind of loss or damages. The warranty does not cover any damage to this faucet from the result of misuse, abuse, or neglect, or any use of other than official AndyCabinet replacement parts.
All claims for defective cabinets must be submitted to AndyCabinet in writing within a year from the day purchase.